Monday, June 3, 2013

Boston!

This week is going to be crazy, so I may not be able to update. There is regular class tomorrow, and then we head up to Boston! I'll be chaperoning from 7AM Wednesday to 4:30PM Friday, with nary a moment to relax.

Today and tomorrow's classes are about evolution and natural selection, which the kids love. Today, I had to show them a video that explained why evolution is controversial. They don't understand why it is controversial. I am looking forward to seeing this new generation grow up.

Tomorrow, we are doing the natural selection lab that I did last year, and I'm really excited to see what the kids come up with in their analysis.

Due to the busy schedule for work, and a remarkable disappointing 5K race on Saturday (30:45. Blech.), I'm taking a few days off from training.

I owe you a bunch of stories. Hopefully, I'll have some moments this week to blog from my phone in Boston, but if not, I'll catch up soon. I have stories about fake lessons, puberty, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment