Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Testing Week

It's testing week, which is high stress for everyone. The kids are a little crazy, the teachers are a little crazy, and to top it off, it's snowing!

This weekend was crazy. I celebrated my sister's bachelorette party in Austin, Texas. There was lots of celebration and food and drink and even a mechanical bull. I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say, I'm really, really tired this week. Last night, I would've loved an early night, but instead had the pleasure of spending the evening at Relay, learning how to execute lessons.

I had a really fun run on Saturday, a nice 6 miles around Austin. The city is a great blend of old South, new hipster, and scenic views.

Once again, I'm extremely busy, so blogging will be light, probably until winter break - only 9 school days, including today! And I'm teaching only 7 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment