Tuesday, October 13, 2015

One of Those Days

Today was just one of those days.

The classes were fine, and I accomplished some tasks, but I'm pretty sore from playing with my AWESOME NEPHEW ZANE, and it made the whole day a lot more frustrating.

To add to it, the kids in detention are being a little bit off. Not a lot - no egregious behaviors that require major consequences - but a little. Just barely looking around, not being incredibly focused, and a few extra noises here and there. I don't blame them - it's day 3 of testing, so they had 110 minutes of math assessment this morning and then 4 hours of classes. I'd be antsy too. Actually, I am pretty antsy.

I don't have a whole lot to share today. My hip has been sore, so I haven't had a whole lot of good workout time this weekend. I did some weightlifting and spent a little time on the elliptical (slightly less awful than the treadmill).

Any stories YOU'D like to hear? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment