Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interview #3

I had the interview this morning, and it went okay. The principal that interviewed me was tired and not very interested. I'm not sure if that is a result of me, or of the school. I spoke to the last science teacher there (2009 CM), and she had nice things to say about the school, so I wouldn't hate to work there. It's in Bridgeport, and definitely in need of help. As the state takeover begins, there is debate over whether to close this school. The principal is confident it will stay open, though. It would be fun to teach 7th- and 8th-grade science!

Of course, I probably won't hear back from them before right-before-school, but TFA will hopefully send me on more interviews in the next few weeks. My fingers are crossed.


This describes (in a video game fashion) how I feel now.


And something to think about:
This heartbreaking photo proves that racism isn't born, it's made.

No comments:

Post a Comment