Saturday, June 30, 2012

Birthday

Last night, a bunch of good friends at the fire house helped me celebrate my birthday. We had a great time and I got to escape my problems for a bit. Many drinks were had in my grandmother's name.

Today I achieved a personal landmark: I ran 40 miles in the month of June. It's not quite 10 miles per week, but it's close. Not only that, but I'm on a 9-day workout streak. I think I could keep this up. It's amazing how much extra energy I have when I'm not on my feet and teaching all day.

I made an appointment with a moving company. It's real. I'm outta Bridgeport and heading to New Jersey.

Lastly, I decided to head to San Francisco for a week. I'll get to catch up with my sister, and enjoy the MILD weather. I'm trading in the 90 degree days for 65 degree days. I don't like flying, but I've bought a season of ER on my iPad and downloaded a few podcasts. It's a long flight, but I think I can make it. My next update will come from the sunny Bay Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment