Thursday, August 2, 2012

2011-2012

My last 365 days in pictures:
In the hotel at Induction, 2011
First sushi dinner in Connecticut

Last year's first baking adventure: skillet corn bread

One day, my recliner broke. It was a long day, and I came home, and the handle came off. I cried.

Shells with turkey sausage, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and eggplant tossed in olive oil

Grading exams while standing by a live burn drill

My bulletin board

Ready to dissect chicken wings
When all else fails, make zeppoles

Tulips at the Keukenhof, Netherlands



Free Wi-Fi outside the Anne Frank house, Amsterdam

TV tower at Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany

View from the TFA hike

Welcome package from North Star

Visiting St. Anthony Hall for Brown Commencement

A quarter of a century old


Luxurious dinner in San Francisco

View from a run

For my birthday, a leather-bound copy of one of my greatest accomplishments

Fireworks in Central Park

Welcome to New Jersey

New kitchen!
And finally, warm homemade sourdough.

No comments:

Post a Comment