Sunday, August 26, 2012

T-minus One Day

Tomorrow is the day. I went into school today to finish up some things. My room is now all ready to go, with papers ready to hand out and bulletin boards all bordered. I'm so excited!

I'm also nervous. I'm nervous to meet my kids. I'm nervous to have to learn all of the names of the kids. Most of all, I'm nervous that it'll be like last year.

I enjoyed last year. I learned a lot. Looking back on it, though, I was not really as happy as I could have been. I was extra cranky and extra stressed out. I am really hoping this year will be better. Although I have noticed that I am already having a much more wonderful time and learning so much more, I'm still anxious.

It's super awesome so far, and I love my colleagues and administration. I hope it stays this awesome...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment