Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday

I don't have a lot to write about, and it's Monday and I'm pretty tired.

School is going really well. My IL commented about how she has been giving me progressively less and less feedback. In fact, she came in for a scheduled observation today, and had no criticisms for me. Not bad!

I've been doing well at running. I've done two consecutive 10+ mile weeks, but at my new faster pace. My bests are Tuesday's 2.2 miles at 10 min/mi, and Saturday's 4 miles at 11 min/mi. I'm running a 5K at Rutgers on Saturday, and I'm hoping to break 30. It's unlikely, but when 7000+ people are running on a street in December, anything can happen. I'm feeling pretty good, although my calves are sore.

This year I'm doing triathlon training right. I've already run more than I ever have this far past summer. I have plans to acquire an indoor bike trainer and swimming pool access. I hope to be really strong once the race season starts.

Today, I surprised Boyfriend with steak fajitas. I'll go enjoy those now.

No comments:

Post a Comment