Thursday, July 12, 2012

Slump

I've reached the summer blahs. The doldrums. I'm so unmotivated to do anything, because I don't have enough to do.

After an awful 5-mile slog/run, I didn't feel like working out today. I managed a nice 30-minute ride on the stationary bike, but that was it. I think I'm going to sign up for a 5K on Saturday, which should give me some motivation and an excuse to rest tomorrow.

I've accomplished much of the moving tasks, such as canceling and scheduling utilities. I'm getting really good at spelling my name over the phone. I even finished accumulating all of the paperwork I'll need to get my NJ teaching certification, so I can mail it out tomorrow. It's too bad that I don't really trust the USPS, and worry that a big envelope of important documents won't get to where it's supposed to go.

I've run out of internet to read and I've finished watching two seasons of Torchwood again (it's brilliant, really, but does everyone have to die?). I'm bored, but I hate complaining about it. I know that once school starts, I'll be working my butt off and exhausted (in a productive, satisfied way), so I really want to enjoy the summer. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment