Thursday, February 9, 2012

Silly Kids

Today, half of my homeroom class was giggling throughout an entire class period, because my pants were tucked into my boots. I don't care that I look silly, but they were so loud! Ah, middle school.

Still sick, and that made it a tough day. Classes were long and kids were antsy. I did have a good experience with an activity in one of my classes, though: they had to design a roller coaster through an online educational activity, to practice kinetic and potential energy. (I have no more energy today. I'll think I'll call it an early day and head out of here by 3:30.)

Just all around blah, but then again, I could never get the hang of Thursdays. On the bright side, tomorrow's Friday. And tonight I'm going to the cheese store.

No comments:

Post a Comment