Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Work

I've been really busy, so I haven't gotten a lot of time to write. I need it, but I'm still busy. I've been preparing for a formal observation by the principal that was yesterday, and that went pretty well. She commented that at times I was TOO strict and consistent. Really? Okay, I'll take it. She also gave me a lot of advice on effective questioning strategies, in order to assess the students' learning over the course of the class.

I ran a beautiful 4 miles on Sunday, in 45:12, with 55 degrees of warmth. It was wonderful, and gave me a good guideline for the race next Sunday (anticipated 60 degrees). My original goal was to break 45 minutes, but I think I can do better than that in the excitement of the race. Maybe 44 minutes? Possibly less? Who knows!

I have SO MUCH planning to do. I keep procrastinating, but it's time. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment