Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, MLK

First world problem of the day: I forgot to take my pedometer to the gym, so all the steps I took during my workout didn't "count".

As much as I never thought I'd say it, I'm really getting to love this Science Fair adventure. It's awful, and my feet hurt, and I don't have time to go to the bathroom during the day, but they kids are really getting into it. I just have to find a way to convince them to do their work when it wasn't due 2 days ago and they'll absolutely fail if they don't do it.

It's so much fun seeing them enthusiasm.

It's even more fun enjoying the weekend. I'm so far behind in my paperwork (although I did get a lot done), but I don't care. I'm enjoying myself this weekend. There will be lots of television, some jogging, some puzzle-doing, and some iPad games. Also, some drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment